A Company Providing Comprehensive Probate Solutions
How to Avoid the 7 Biggest Probate Mistakes
- Not having the right guidance and counsel to help you through the process.
- Not being informed about how Probate Real Estate Transactions work.
- Lacking qualified help to prepare and liquidate an estate.
- Thinking it only takes a few weeks to probate and liquidate an estate.
- Not securing the personal and real property left behind.
- Not having enough or any insurance coverage on the estate.
- Trying to sell Probate Real Estate without an appraisal of value.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Executor of the Estate
- Properly manage the estate’s assets.
- Locate the estate's property.
- File an inventory and appraisal.
- Send Notice of Proposed Action.
- Mail Notice of Administration to creditors.
- File a change of ownership.
- Keep complete and accurate records.